We’d love to have you visit. Please see bottom of page for the most current worship plan. Hope to see you soon!
Current plan summary:
In an effort to safeguard the corporate gatherings for worship, to protect the most vulnerable among us, and to bear good witness of Christ to our neighbors in time of pandemic, the session has deemed it prudent to implement various measures to mitigate the spread of infection:
We know these measures are not without cost, and require a measure of personal sacrifice. And we do thank you for your willingness to bear patiently with us and one another as we all seek to respond with faith and love to the good and wise providence of God, who has ordered even these challenging circumstances for our good and his glory.
- each service is limited to 60 participants upstairs and 50 downstairs to allow for social distancing
- skip every other row and allow a measure of social distance between households
- face coverings (over the mouth and nose) are expected for all over two years of age
- those who have traveled to states designated by the governor as high infection rate areas are helping to guard against spread by waiting 14 days before returning to the corporate worship services
- If you are feeling sick, we strongly encourage you to stay home
- livestream of service will continue
- childcare is not provided but parents may use nursery
- please consult button above (“CLICK HERE FOR LATEST FULL MEASURED REOPENING PLAN”) for full details including exceptions
Additional Worship Service. In order to accommodate the increased number of visitors/college students we have added a 9 a.m. service that will be identical to the 10:55 a.m. service. We will continue to hold evening worship at 6 p.m. as well. Overflow seating downstairs will be available for each service. We have opened up the fellowship hall as an overflow space where the services will be livestreamed. This will allow more people to be able to attend worship services. The upstairs sanctuary attendance will still be capped at 60, and the downstairs attendance will be capped at 50. The downstairs bathrooms will be opened, but all other health policies regarding masks and social distancing will remain in place. Because of the additional space, invitations will no longer be necessary.