School Year Schedule (September-May):
- Coffee, Snacks, Fellowship, and Opening Exercises for high school through adult in the basement Fellowship Hall; for children ages K-6th grade in the Sanctuary for catechism review and singing (9:45-10:00 a.m.)
- Adult Sunday School (High School through Adult) in the basement Fellowship Hall (10:00 – 10:45 a.m.)
- Children and Youth Sunday School (Junior High and below) Separate classrooms upstairs and downstairs (10:00 – 10:45 a.m.)
Summer Schedule (June-August):
- Snacks & Fellowship (10:15-10:30 a.m.)
- Brief instruction or missionary update, prayer and/or hymn (10:30-10:45 a.m.)
- All ages are combined for the summer.